May 8-11, 2018
There will be two divisions with group play to determine seeding for Friday’s games. Games will be 30-minute halves with no overtime during group play. Home team is first team listed. 6 points to winning teams, 3 points for ties, 1 point per goal up to three goals, and 1 point for a shutout. If two or more teams are tied with point totals after group play is completed, ties will be broken by head-to-head, least amount of goals scored upon, penalty kicks. After group play is completed divisional play will begin. Divisional games are 30-minute halves and championships are 40-minute halves. Games ending in ties during divisional play will go immediately to penalty kicks. Award ceremonies follow each championship.
Schedule of Events
- REQUIRED CHECK-IN IS ON THE 8TH FROM 3:00-9:00p
- GAMES WILL BE PLAYED WEDNESDAY THE 9TH – FRIDAY THE 11TH
- Entry Fee-$275 *This entry fee secures your place in the tournament and your on-campus housing choice.
- Lodge-$195 per person (includes 3 meals a day W-F)
- Dorm and/or Bunkhouse cabin-$155 per person (includes 3 meals a day W-F)
- Off Campus- $90 per person and you are responsible for securing your own housing (includes 3 meals a day W-F)
Registration Deadline and Cancellation Policy
~ NACA Registration for Girls Soccer will be closed when brackets are full. Contact the office when registration is closed to be placed on a waiting list.
~ Entry fees are non-refundable.
~ Cancellations on or before April 25 will receive a full refund on deposits.
~ Cancellations after April 25 will forfeit the $400 deposit.
All athletes who participate in NACA tournaments must be enrolled in your program and eligible. With the exception of our Elite Basketball Division, any athlete who reaches his/her 19th birthday before July 1 of the school year in which he/she is enrolled is not eligible to compete at the NACA. Teams may not pick up players at the end of the season to participate in our national tournament. Each player competing on your team must have been on your season roster. Call us in advance of the NACA Tournament if you have any questions.
All soccer games are played on the Fort Bluff campus field.