May 9-12, 2017
Schedule of Events
- REQUIRED CHECK-IN IS ON THE 9TH FROM 3:00-9:00p
- GAMES WILL BE PLAYED WEDNESDAY THE 10TH – FRIDAY THE 12TH
- Entry Fee-$275 *This entry fee secures your place in the tournament and your on-campus housing choice.
- Lodge-$195 per person (includes 3 meals a day W-F)
- Dorm and/or Bunkhouse cabin-$155 per person (includes 3 meals a day W-F)
- Off Campus- $90 per person and you are responsible for securing your own housing (includes 3 meals a day W-F)
Registration Deadline and Cancellation Policy
~ NACA Registration for Girls Soccer will be closed when brackets are full. Contact the office when registration is closed to be placed on a waiting list.
~ Entry fees are non-refundable.
~ Cancellations on or before April 25 will receive a full refund on deposits.
~ Cancellations after April 25 will forfeit the $400 deposit.
All athletes who participate in NACA tournaments must be enrolled in your program and eligible. With the exception of our Elite Basketball Division, any athlete who reaches his/her 19th birthday before July 1 of the school year in which he/she is enrolled is not eligible to compete at the NACA. Teams may not pick up players at the end of the season to participate in our national tournament. Each player competing on your team must have been on your season roster. Call us in advance of the NACA Tournament if you have any questions.
All soccer games are played on the Fort Bluff campus field.